1. Do not use Verbal Abuse on people especially when you are in the public place, It doesn’t make sense.
2. Do not put on too much make up, you may end up looking like you came out of the make-up factory.
3. Do not wear a vest or sleeveless top without shaving your armpits or without a bra underneath
4. Do not leave chipped nail polish to wear off on its own, there’s a reason why they sell nail polish remover.
5. If you can’t afford good quality weaves, don’t bother.
6. Do not do extra-ordinary artificial things that makes you look like a drag queen, simple is always s*xy.
7. See-through leggings or a top used as a dress when you are out in public is a hell-to-the-no!
8. Never do things for a man with a hope of getting something in return, expectations are dangerous. Do it because you simply want to.
9. Never contradict what your man says – in public.
10. Never stalk the man that left you for the other woman
11. Do not share your best friend’s personal life with every Tom, Dick and Harry.
12. Women should never act on distress in relationships like checking your man’s phone, nagging him to death, and acting like a paranoid freak. You will simply release him to someone else by doing so.
13. Never dish out your entire family drama on a first date. The guy just wants to know about you.
14. Stop obsession over your body. It’s good to eat healthy. and work out but let’s leave it at that.
15. Say No to wearing over accessories; stop looking like a Christmas tree.
16. Never leave home without lip gloss, your phone and most of all, your dignity.
17. Never leave your used sanitary towel in the toilet for the next person to see. Women please!
18. Never wear very high heels if you can’t do the Naomi Campbell walk. You look like a drunk grasshopper.
19. Never wear short skirts and low cut to an Interview. You will create the wrong impression.
20. And finally, ‘Never wish to be like any other woman. There are others out there envying you for who you are’
Be good. Be yourself. Be Nice.